Oh poor neglected blog....
...I haven't forgotten about you. I write on you in my head all the time. Trouble is I usually can't type them because I'm rocking a baby to sleep, or bandaging a skinned knee, or folding another load of laundry even though last week's laundry is still in baskets, or reading Skippy Jon Jones for the 3285th time, or building forts with couch pillows, or feeding a baby, or working on a house project, or trying to get a few uninterrupted moments of sleep. I love doing those things. Don't get me wrong, poor neglected blog, I much prefer them to you. Sometimes I think I'd rather blog than do those things. But that's not really true. Anyway, poor neglected blog, I'm going to try to write on you. Mostly because I'd like to record the events of life somewhere.
I want to tell you about Gabe being born, Gabe being in the NICU, what God has been teaching me, parenting, our new house, just to name a few.
All in due time, poor neglected time.
2 comments:
Hee hee! I've been thinking I should start a Twitter account, because that suits how much I can write better on most days now...
your blog missed you, but indeed it sounds like you've had a few more important things going on! :)
Post a Comment