"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them." Psalm 127:3-5

May 5, 2010

A Family of Five



3 little boys leave me no time to post but I had to share these amazing photos that our friend, Brandon, took of our family (mostly Gabe!) a couple of weeks ago.  He did an awesome job!  Check them out here.

Which one is your favorite?

P.S.  For those of you who check back regularly, I promise I will post soon about Gabe's birth, our time in the NICU and how Gabe is doing now!  We are so grateful for your prayers and God's sustaining grace.  We are beyond blessed.  

4 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Oh I love the pictures!! Especially the ones of all the boys and the last one of you and Ben and Gabe. You are a BEAUTIFUL family!! I was just thinking of you this morning, in fact, wondering if the big boys are feeling better and how things are going as a mom of three! Love you!

andreajennine said...

Oh, who could choose a favorite photo?!

Joe and Katy Urbanek said...

What beautiful pictures! I have been waiting to see little Gabe! You guys are truly blessed! Enjoy those little cuties!

Rochelle said...

that link isn't working for me for some reason, but i'll give it a whirl another time soon. thanks for the post :). continued prayers for you n the fam!