I carried the little boys downstairs, one in each arm, the other morning and sat them in daddy's big chair while I went to fill a sippy cup. When I came back, big brother was sitting between them loving on them.
I quickly snapped this picture:
Satisfied that I'd caught the beautiful moment on camera, I turned to put the camera away. Walking away I hear Caleb lovingly remark, "Awwwhhh. I love you guys!" It suddenly became even more beautiful...
4 comments:
So precious! I love it!
Ahh..what a sweet way to begin a mom's day :) So precious.
Angie, that is just holy. What a priviledge to be mom to those three boys! They are soooo cute!Thanks for sharing the pic!
This is so my favorite picture of your kids. Tali said, "Oh my goodness! What cutie-cuties! I can see Gaber's pjs and Elliott's pjs but I can't even see Caleb's pjs cuz he has so many kids on him! I shuh hope you have a gul sometime because I willy like to play with guls instead of just you boys all the time."
Post a Comment