"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them." Psalm 127:3-5

October 19, 2010

The World's Best Grandpas

I'm not going to lie.  My boys have some pretty rockin' grandpas.  Take your pick from either side and what you'll find is nothing but top notch grandfathers.  I mean, seriously, take a look at what my boys have gotten to do just this month alone with these fine men:

First it was this with Grandpa Kenny:



And then it was this with Grandpa Lyle:


Need I say more?????  (Ok, if you want me to and I get time I will recount in more detail at a later date!)

2 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Wow, very cool!

Elisabeth said...

You're right, it doesn't get much better than that!