Praise God! The nurse called from my doctor's office today to give me the results from my blood test. That was earlier than expected.
First of all, I do not have lupus (the auto-immune disorder). I cannot tell you how thankful I am to hear this news. Thank you, God, for sparing me from that particular trial. Thank you!
The other test, however, still yielded elevated results and I have been referred to a specialist for further testing. Since this test was to determine a blood clotting disorder, I will see a hematologist and proceed from there. She did indicate to me that my levels were still just slightly elevated (normal is 19-30 and mine came back 33). I am grateful the number is small, though I have faith God could heal me even if the number was astronomically high. But it isn't and for this I am thankful.
Please pray with me that God would continue to heal my body. If there is anything to keep you posted about, I will. In the meantime, thank you for all your previous and continued prayers. Our God hears and He cares. Whether He chooses to heal me or not from this blood disorder, may He be glorified in me.
2 comments:
So glad for the big praise, and continuing to pray with you for healing from the potential blood disorder.
Praise God you don't have lupus!!! We're praying for you and hoping with you that you don't have this blood disorder. But no matter what you'll be safe in the arms of Jesus. Keep trusting and resting in Him.
Post a Comment