"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them." Psalm 127:3-5

March 22, 2010

Let it be noted that on this day in history....

....Caleb ate half a pear, a pretzel rod, an entire 6 oz. yogurt, a half a box of macaroni and cheese, a whole apple and 4 graham cookies before asking to be excused from the lunch table.

What will I feed the kid when he is a teenager?

2 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

he could write his own version of the Hungry Caterpillar! I suppose when he's a teenager he'll be eating a 12 oz steak and all the sides!

Jon Seger said...

I'd start raising some cattle & chickens now, so that by the time he's 15, you'll have a farm full of food for the boy!!