"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them." Psalm 127:3-5

February 28, 2010

We're In Like Flynn!

Guess what, we live in our new home! Remember how we thought we were going to get to move in October? Yeah, not so much! God was so faithful to provide during our time of transition, long as it was, and continues to bless us as we dwell in our first home. We've been here just shy of a week now and feel so blessed at what God has provided.

I bet you're dying to see some pictures. Seeing as how we completely overhauled the basement I would be remiss if I failed to tell you how excited I am to show you how great it looks after the hard work of many, especially my dad and Ben! But you'll have to wait:) After I upload pictures after I find my camera cord after I take pictures after I hang things on the wall after I decide what and where to hang things after I have enough energy to do so, THEN I will show you. Don't hold your breath. 6 weeks till baby is due and I am T-I-R-E-D!

Until then, sit back and enjoy this conversation that Ben and I overheard Caleb having with his Larry Boy toy in the van this morning. He was the voice of both and had no idea we were listening.

C: Hi, who are you?
LB: I'm Larry Boy to the rescue. I am a superhero.
C: Oh, but Jesus is a real superhero.
LB: Oh. Who is Jesus?
C: Well, Jesus is the Son of God. He died on the cross to take away my sins. Now he is in Heaven with God.
LB: Oh, what god?
C: You know, THE God who wrote the BIBLE!
LB: Oh, ok.

1 comment:

patty r. said...

hey angie, this is the first time i've visited your blog and i enjoyed it so much! congrats on being in your new house...what a blessing! your love for God and your desire to honor him in your role as mother and wife totally stand out to me in your posts.

~patty r.