"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them." Psalm 127:3-5

July 10, 2012

These Faces

These are the faces that I love: 

 these sparkly-blue-eyed-smiley faces,

 these I'm-so-cool-now-without-training-wheels faces,

these I'm-gonna-get-you faces

 these do-you-have-to-take-another-one faces,

 these check-out-THIS-strawberry faces,

 these handsome-as-a-devil faces,

 these deteremined-to-get-this-done-on-my-own faces,

these filled-with-awe-at-the-post-game-fireworks faces,

 these silly-willy faces,

 these swinging-is-so-fun faces,

 these you-finally-wore-me out faces,

 these cheesy-peesy-I-love-balloons faces,

 these what-is-on-my-head faces,

and even these pouty-pants faces.

I just love these faces of all my guys! 

3 comments:

andreajennine said...

I think the swing face and the pouty face are my favorites.

sarah k said...

Angie--your pictures are getting so gorgeous! Pouty wins the prize. :)

Katie said...

Your pictures rock, lady! Love you and your family so much.