"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them." Psalm 127:3-5

June 26, 2012

Big Brother

I hope you got to see yesterday's post about the mighty work God has done in Gabe's life!  But healing him from LQT isn't the only thing God has been up to in Gabe.  

Come January, he is going to be a big brother!  

 Gabe couldn't be happier about it.  
 Neither could Elliott.
Neither could Caleb.  
And neither could we.  


Though I have been much more sick this time around than with my other pregnancies,  I am starting to feel much better now that we have hit 12 weeks.  One weird side effect from the pregnancy is that I lost my voice 7 weeks ago (it went away when morning/all day sickness set in!)  For those of you who have so faithfully been asking and caring about my voice--thanks for understanding now why I kept telling you I hadn't seen a doctor for it!  I haven't gone to the ENT because my OB says no need :)  It should return soon!  

We are thanking God for this new life--we would absolutely love for it to be a girl--and mostly convinced that it will be a boy.  Thanks for rejoicing with us in these good gifts our Father has given.  

"The Lord has done great things for us; we are glad."
Psalm 126:3


6 comments:

kiseagle12 said...

Can't stop smiling! Congrats!!!

Ruth Ann said...

Whoooohoooo!

Emily Anne Carson said...

Joyful news! Congrats!

Erin said...

Hooray! More wonderful news! Extended pause is officially over :o)

Katie said...

Another little Krueger baby to love. :) So happy about this!

Emily Clarkson said...

This is wonderful news! Yeah!!!