"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them." Psalm 127:3-5
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them." Psalm 127:3-5
Haha! When he was practicing he kept saying, "My mommy have a baby in her tummy." but the her was always almost inaudible. So I was telling him to emphasize the HER and so this particular time he was trying so hard to say it loud that he said it way too early. I enjoyed how he thoughtfully changed his sentence to make it grammatically correct. I love it when kids use pronouns correctly so that's why I left it like that! Not to mention the fact that he had already said it like 32 times and was tired of it :)
5 comments:
Congrats you guys!
Oooh yay! It took me a few times to understand what he was saying....but I got it. Congratulations!!!
Haha! When he was practicing he kept saying, "My mommy have a baby in her tummy." but the her was always almost inaudible. So I was telling him to emphasize the HER and so this particular time he was trying so hard to say it loud that he said it way too early. I enjoyed how he thoughtfully changed his sentence to make it grammatically correct. I love it when kids use pronouns correctly so that's why I left it like that! Not to mention the fact that he had already said it like 32 times and was tired of it :)
ahhh!!!! I am SO SO SO excited for you! How are you feeling??
So glad you captured this on video so he can watch it in years to come. We are excited along with you!
Post a Comment