"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them." Psalm 127:3-5
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them." Psalm 127:3-5
February 12, 2009
Random Fact of the Day....
Elliott weighs 4 oz. LESS today at 5 months than Caleb weighed at 2 months. (Read 14lbs 6oz VS. 14 lbs 10oz.) Try that on for size!
I can read the post just fine in our blog subscriptions, and to that I was going to say "Woah, he's so tiny!" But now I see all kinds of fun symbols in the post online. weird.
3 comments:
That's messed up.
I can read the post just fine in our blog subscriptions, and to that I was going to say "Woah, he's so tiny!" But now I see all kinds of fun symbols in the post online. weird.
Love it. Each one is their own individual, huh?
Post a Comment