Caleb frequently pees on the potty before bath time. This was the first time he ever pooped in the potty! Go Caleb! He was so excited. He's done a good job repeating this event a few times since then. Since potty training is a skill, we reward him--2 M&M's when he pees and 1 Tootsie Roll when he poops. Ben came up with the Tootsie Roll idea (get it??) He's a funny man!
This week Caleb is sick and has had some yucky tummy troubles so we haven't been pushing it. But when he gets better, I think I will get brave and start to really "encourage" the process. Perhaps with a "No Pants" day spent in our kitchen, hallways, and bathrooms (the rooms without carpet!) My not-so-definite plan is to do this when my mom is here after Thanksgiving so that she can help with Elliott. Any of you potty training professionals have any good ideas for me? I'd love your help!!!!
"Look, I did it!" He's so proud!
1 comment:
Wow, that's awesome!! I had no idea he was so far along in his potty training! So he just uses the regular toilet?? Still not sure how to get things started for Eli but want to wait 'til our life is more settled...
Post a Comment