Please join me in wishing this wonderful man a happy 28th birthday!

Ben--
Some words to describe you:
- handsome
- detail attentive,
- task oriented,
- always looking ahead,
- striving for excellence,
- financially wise,
- good on your word,
- and strong.
Now all of those things accurately describe you. But not completely. Anybody can be those things BUT by God's grace you are my good-looking husband who so pays attention to detail that you bless your friends and family by noticing everytime they get their hair cut or buy a new pair of frames. You are my task-oriented husband who is always looking ahead to eternity to ways we can grow in the likeness of Christ. You are my financially wise husband who strives for excellence by giving back faithfully what God has lent us, who desires to support missionaries on every continent of the world, whose soul desire in getting a raise at work is so we can give away more. You are my faithful husband who always stays true to your word, reliable, dependable, and able to be trusted. You are my strong husband who lets three boys tackle you each night so you can make memories, teaching them to be men, and giving mommy a break from the craziness. You are not strong on your own. Rather, you trust in the Lord going from strength to strength.
No. That list does not completely describe you. My explanation doesn't do you justice. You are more than I could have ever hoped for, more than I ever could have dreamed, more than I could ever have wanted. Thank you for reflecting the Savior to me each day. I see Him in you!
I love you, sweet man of God! Hope this year is a happy one!
2 comments:
What a beautiful, honoring post! Miss you sweet friend!
Happy birthday to Ben!
Post a Comment