What do you think? Notice any similarities? These pictures were taken around 6 weeks for both of the boys.
Staring at the beloved bears whom we lovingly refer to as Ted, Teddy, & Theodore. Our boys have a fascination with them at this age!
Can you tell who is who? There are 2 pictures of each boy!
4 comments:
Hey Angie! My guesses are, top to bottom: Caleb, Elliott, Elliott, Caleb.
And I LOVED Caleb's description of the combine! He'll have to have a ride on a big GREEN combine sometime, too! Haha.
Kristin
Yup, I can tell who is who, but I can also tell they're definitely bros! I love photo comparisons, even between Hannah and Eli (girl/boy)!
I love your blog, it's very fun to read. But, it's driving me crazy, who's who? My guess is that Caleb is 1 and 3.
Laura Steege
1 & 4 are Caleb for sure. Both boys are so cute!
Post a Comment